Dependence on Smoking
• Hello ladies and gentleman! Nice to see you here again!
Today I am going to inform you about new research what have been made by Dr John May Sheffield University in United Kingdom and what could help you or may be some one of your friend or family to give up smoking.
Firstly I’ll tell you how can you know if you are addicted to cigarettes and than I’ll explain how this new research could help smokers to give up smoking.
I’ll begin with one joke which actually is so realistic and so good shows the way in which tobacco companies are thinking, that I hope it is really only a joke
• "The tobacco industry reports that it provides jobs for 57,000 Americans. This does not include physicians, X-ray technicians, nurses, hospital employees, firefighters, dry cleaners, respiratory specialists, pharmacists, morticians (apbedishanas biroja ‘ipashnieks), and gravediggers."
SO are you addicted?
You may be addicted to cigarettes if you experience one or more of the following signs:
• You continue to smoke despite the desire to quit.
• You have made a serious, but unsuccessful, attempt to stop using tobacco or permanently reduce the amount you use.
• Your attempts to stop smoking have led to physical withdrawal symptoms (including a craving for tobacco, anxiety, irritability, restlessness, difficulty in concentrating, headaches, drowsiness and stomach upset).
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: