Add Papers Marked0
Paper checked off!

Marked works

Viewed0

Viewed works

Shopping Cart0
Paper added to shopping cart!

Shopping Cart

Register Now

internet library
Atlants.lv library
FAQ

Great deal: today with a discount!

Regular price:
1,99
You save:
0,26 (13%)
Discounted price*:
1,73
Purchase
Add to Wish List
ID number:436458
Evaluation:
Published: 13.04.2002.
Language: English
Level: Secondary school
Literature: n/a
References: Not used
Extract

Film industry is the world of dreams. It is a multi billion industry. You can create what you can't create in real life. It's the world of fantasy and creation. There are many kinds of films that are being released nowadays. Hollywood is the American film industry. Next to Hollywood is Bollywood, which is Indian film industry. In Bollywood films are made in Hindi.
Hollywood and Bollywood are the two main locations where commercial and art films are made. Bollywood produces nearly 98 percent commercial films and the remaining 2 percent makes up the art films. …

Author's comment
Work pack:
GREAT DEAL buying in a pack your savings −2,68 €
Work pack Nr. 1251841
Load more similar papers

Send to email

Your name:

Enter an email address where the link will be sent:

Hi!
{Your name} suggests you to check out this Atlants.lv paper on „Film Industry”.

Link to paper:
https://eng.atlants.lv/w/436458

Send

Email has been sent

Choose Authorization Method

Email & Password

Email & Password

Wrong e-mail adress or password!
Log In

Forgot your password?

Draugiem.pase
Facebook
Twitter

Not registered yet?

Register and redeem free papers!

To receive free papers from Atlants.com it is necessary to register. It's quick and will only take a few seconds.

If you have already registered, simply to access the free content.

Cancel Register