The Importance of Writing in the Study Process
The result of the course report on the theme of the importance of writing in study process indicated that:
• The importance of writing skills is undoubtedly high in study process as well as in every day life;
• To be a good writer one should be aware of necessary writing skills;
• Writing ability is crucially important for being able to express oneself clearly and understandably in every single study activity;
• Not only writing skills develop the expression of opinion and emotions on the paper, the flair to put thoughts in logical order, but also advance the creativity of thinking, person’s own style of writing and constant improvement of writing technique.
By analyzing the results of our survey the following conclusions can be drawn:
• The majority of interrogated students believe that writing is not a hard-working process and it is easy to reach success in writing;
• The average figure on the importance of writing in the study process is 8.7 out of 10;
• 89% of the students confess that they are not able to express themselves maximally without using the writing technique;
• 78% of students consider that their lives would change dramatically without using writing ability in the study process;
• 93% of students believe that their results in writing keep getting better every time.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: