AS "Madara Cosmetics" Entering Ireland
1. Company's weaknesses and potential threats
- The company's relatively short lifetime - compared to the major European cosmetics companies on the market has been operating for 50 years and more;
- Insufficient company promotion - often potential customers, looking at the company's products, even does not know that it was manufactured in Latvia. Traders also receive various questions about product composition, skin reactions, and so on.
- High production price - output prices are relatively high when it is attributed to the average income
2. The company's strengths and potential
Despite the shortcomings, the company has successfully proved itself not only in Latvia but also in the European and Asian markets, which shows the company's success. In Latvia's largest trading venues, such as Douglas and Colonna, The company's cosmetics line is one of the most popular lines in the Latvian market
cosmetic product manufacturers have cosmetic design and comfortable eco-packaging. The high quality of the cosmetic line is of high quality, thanks to raw materials obtained only in the Baltic region.
packaging and naturalness of the product is an indispensable advantage for this company.
Natural cosmetics are consumed more with every year, popularity of ‘’green''thinking even in cosmetics field brings opportunities for eco cosmetics manufacturers;
Introduction of a new cosmetic line;
Expansion of trade in the regions.;
- AS "Madara Cosmetics" Entering Ireland
- European Single Currency Euro
- Marks & Spencer Strategy Evaluation. TOWS Matrix and PEST Analysis
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: