Business Trip to Spain
• Spanish food is not spicy; a modern myth, I thought so too, but it is not spicy at all
• emotions are overdone; if they are angry, than screming is heard in all the town, if they love, then it’s untill deth;
• a very popular vehicle is a motoroller;
• life like in soap opera; there are a lot of mothers under fifteen and almost everyone has been devorced at least once in their lives
• they never come on time!; my mate was half an hour late;
• 2pm – 5pm - break in all spain; The heat there between those hours is pretty hard to stend;
• kisses & introducing, you always have to kiss both cheeks when you meet friends or family members
I couldn’t even imagine my trip so successful if I haven’t done some things before my business trip, so I would like to suggest you some things
• Read some information about the nationality you will deal with;
• learn some basic phrases in foreign language; becouse there are a lot of countries where English is thought about like – we don’t need it, becouse all North America Speak Spanish!
• take some extra money with you. My mobile phone got damaged, so if I havent had extra money with me wouldn’t be able to make some importanst calls.
...and yes, I catched some phrases in Spanish.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: