Politic and Economy of Latvia
1. Latvia is an independent democratic republic.
2. The sovereign power of the State of Latvia is vested in the people of Latvia.
3. The territory of the State of Latvia, within the borders established by international agreements, consists of Vidzeme, Latgale, Kurzeme and Zemgale.
4. The Latvian language is the official language in the Republic of Latvia. The national flag of Latvia shall be red with a band of white.
6. The Saeima shall be elected in general, equal and direct elections, and by secret ballot based on proportional representation.
77. If the Saeima has amended the first, second, third, fourth, sixth or seventy-seventh Article of the Constitution, such amendments, in order to come into force as law, shall be submitted to a national referendum. …
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: