Zinc and Lead
Lead is toxic.
• It is a dense, ductile, very
soft, highly malleable, bluish-white metal that has poor electrical conductivity when compared to most other metals.
• This metal is highly resistant to corrosion.
• Powdered lead burns with a bluish-white flame. As with many metals, finely divided powdered lead exhibits pyrophoricity.…
- A Cloned Chop? Speaks of Cloning in Relation to the Agricultural Aspect of the United States
- What Hides in the Energy Drink Cans?
- Zinc and Lead
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: