Add Papers Marked0
Paper checked off!

Marked works

Viewed0

Viewed works

Shopping Cart0
Paper added to shopping cart!

Shopping Cart

Register Now

internet library
Atlants.lv library
FAQ

Great deal: today with a discount!

Regular price:
0,99
You save:
0,14 (14%)
Discounted price*:
0,85
Purchase
Add to Wish List
ID number:681490
Evaluation:
Published: 13.12.2001.
Language: English
Level: Secondary school
Literature: n/a
References: Not used
Extract

Dale Carnegie, whose self help empire is built on the premise that dealing with people is man's most difficult challenge, once said "Even in such technical lines as science and engineering, only about 15 percent of a person's financial and career success is due to technical knowledge -- the other 85% is due to skill in human engineering and the ability to lead people."
Whether you are on a scientific or management track in your company, developing the skills to lead people should be a part of any career plan. Many scientists and engineers seem to think that it is the professional manager, that person dealing with the administrative details of people and projects, who must develop skills in leadership. Too often we see examples of technical people who are brilliant in their own respective fields, yet who have failed their organizations due to poor leadership ability. Here are some examples of leadership styles that are commonly seen in the world of industrial R & D.…

Author's comment
Work pack:
GREAT DEAL buying in a pack your savings −2,72 €
Work pack Nr. 1140280
Load more similar papers

Send to email

Your name:

Enter an email address where the link will be sent:

Hi!
{Your name} suggests you to check out this Atlants.lv paper on „The Art of Leadership”.

Link to paper:
https://eng.atlants.lv/w/681490

Send

Email has been sent

Choose Authorization Method

Email & Password

Email & Password

Wrong e-mail adress or password!
Log In

Forgot your password?

Draugiem.pase
Facebook
Twitter

Not registered yet?

Register and redeem free papers!

To receive free papers from Atlants.com it is necessary to register. It's quick and will only take a few seconds.

If you have already registered, simply to access the free content.

Cancel Register