86 Useless Facts
1. Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
2. The billionth digit of pi is 9.
3. More money is printed daily for the Monopoly game than by the U.S. Treasury.
4. Eggplant is a member of the thistle family.
5. Kermit the Frog is left handed.
6. The only country whose name begins with an A but doesn't end in an A is Afghanistan.
7. The quartz crystal in your wristwatch vibrates 32768 times a second.
8. St. Stephen is the patron saint of bricklayers.
9. The placement of a donkey's eyes in its' head enables it to see all four feet at all times
10. Assuming Rudolph was in front there are 40320 ways to arrange the other eight reindeer.…
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: