Exercise 3. Fill in the blanks!
1. If we don’t work (not / work) harder, we won’t pass (not pass) the test.
2. If we hadn’t been (not be) late for the exam, we would have passed (pass).
3. If the weather hadn’t been (not be) so cold, we would have gone (go) to the seaside.
4. If she had (have) her laptop with her, she would email (email) me.
5. If he doesn’t go (not go) to the conference, I won’t go (not go) either.
6. If she had (have) free time, she would travel (travel) more often.
7. If I don’t go (not go) to bed soon, I will be (be) tired tomorrow.
8. If I wanted (want) a new PC, I would buy (buy) one.
9. If he didn’t speak (not speak) good English, he wouldn’t move (not move) to London.
10. If she hadn’t gone (not go) to Italy, she would have gone (go) to France.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: