Add Papers Marked0
Paper checked off!

Marked works

Viewed0

Viewed works

Shopping Cart0
Paper added to shopping cart!

Shopping Cart

Register Now

internet library
Atlants.lv library
FAQ

Great deal: today with a discount!

Regular price:
0,99
You save:
0,18 (18%)
Discounted price*:
0,81
Purchase
Add to Wish List
ID number:118086
Author:
Evaluation:
Published: 19.12.2001.
Language: English
Level: Secondary school
Literature: n/a
References: Not used
Extract

Hello, I’m going to present you a well known company in Latvia- Aldaris.
The company was founded in 1865 by Bavarian brewer Johan Dauder. The company was analogue to the best breweries in Western Europe.
In 1992 state owned company Aldaris was privatised. It became a joint stock company with the share capital of USD 13 million. 75% of the capital is owned by Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish joint venture BALTIC BEVERAGES HOLDING. The remaining 25% of the capital are held by individuals. More than USD 20 million have been invested in the reconstruction of the company and employee training.
Aldaris brewery occupies 5,7 ha of land in Riga, its location begin the same since 1865.Aldaris headquarters are in Tvaika street 44 in Riga.
Now Aldaris produces 13 kinds of bear. The most popular is “Aldaris Zelta”(Aldaris Gold) beer.Aldaris produces mineralwater “Vichy” for all Baltic states, softdrinks- “Pepsi”, “Zvingo”, ”7up” and “Lauku kvass”, and cider “KISS”(aple& pear). In year 2000 Aldaris became to the most multifarious drinks producing company in Latvia.…

Author's comment
Work pack:
GREAT DEAL buying in a pack your savings −2,04 €
Work pack Nr. 1114582
Load more similar papers

Send to email

Your name:

Enter an email address where the link will be sent:

Hi!
{Your name} suggests you to check out this Atlants.lv paper on „Company "Aldaris"”.

Link to paper:
https://eng.atlants.lv/w/118086

Send

Email has been sent

Choose Authorization Method

Email & Password

Email & Password

Wrong e-mail adress or password!
Log In

Forgot your password?

Draugiem.pase
Facebook
Twitter

Not registered yet?

Register and redeem free papers!

To receive free papers from Atlants.com it is necessary to register. It's quick and will only take a few seconds.

If you have already registered, simply to access the free content.

Cancel Register