Future Perfect and Future Continuous
3 Complete the sentences with the correct future form.
1. Look at Jason! He ‘s sneezing_________________ (sneeze).
2. Do you think people will travel________________ (travel) to the Moon again?
3. Tomorrow we will try___________________ (rehearse) a school play in the gym.
4. Tidy your room now or you will stay ________________ (stay) at home tonight.
5. A: What do you need the planks for? B: I will do _____________(make) a shelf for my technology project.
6. What are you going to do _____________________ (you, do) tomorrow at 3 p.m.?
7. Look at that car! It _will crash______________ (crash) if the driver doesn’t slow down.
8. If I don’t know the answer, I will ask______________ (ask) my elder sister.
9. We will have ____________ (have) a picnic next weekend. Would you like to come?
10. Pamela looks sad. She will cry______________(cry).
4 Fill in with the given words:
fall, jump, have, sneeze, win, rain, be late, kiss,
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: