Test in Text Analysis about Animals
2.Choose the correct alternative from each of the pairs in italics below.
1. The crocodiles have an origin/ ancestry just ancient as dinosaur.
2. Cranberries grow in bogey/boggy places.
3. Bees live in hive/ stable usually very close to forest.
4. It was very cold outside and Sara had got duck/ goose pimples.
5. She wore red dress and green hat whenever she went to opera. She liked to dress blatantly/ unsightly.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: