|1.||GREETEING - VERBAL AND NON - VERBAL||4|
|2.||MEETING AND PRESENTATION||8|
|4.||E-MAIL ETIQUETTE OR NETIQUETTE||11|
|LITERATURE AND SOURCES||19|
Also, elements of patriotism in the business world are not recommended, for example, it is not desirable to wear clothes in the national colors, as well as folk accessories or folk elements.
Jewelry should be subtle. European women accepted only carry genuine precious metals and stones. Constructive human accessories should be tasteful and unobtrusive.
Abroad also pays significant attention to how exactly hard-headed person represents his company. First impression occurs immediately after the appearance of the counterparty. Speech and character at that point will not be granted an important role in the external appearance showing their attitude towards your business, work and yourself. By contrast, long-lasting relationships play an important role directly norms of behavior.
Summing up the described information, it can be concluded that to be successful in a business world and to create a positive first impression every businessman need:
• Good knowledge of the language to be able to communicate successfully;
• Good knpwledge of business correspondence;
• A modern, latest technology should be used in his work;
• Be familiar with other people's fro different culturs or You need to know where to find information about it;
• Must have a tidy appearance;
• Independently should improve themselves professionally and as a person.
- Negotiations and Negotiators – Baltic, American and German Way
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: