Amazon and eBay Marketing Compare
|1.||Amazon business description||4|
|2.||eBay business description||6|
|3.||Amazon and eBay compare||7|
1. Amazon and eBay are two of the biggest retailer websites in the world, where people can buy and sell things.
2. Amazon by revenues are much bigger company. Their revenue is by 168 billion dollars larger than eBays.
3. In last 4 years Amazons revenue per year has increased twice, but eBays revenues have gone down twice. In eBays situation it can be explained, that they released PayPal as independent company in 2015, so they dropped in revenues by half.
4. The Amazon is also much more larger in number of people working for them. Amazon has 551 900 more people working for them.
5. The most important thing is business efficiency. eBay is much more efficient company than Amazon. Using this formula Equation 1, we can see that eBay uses their people more efficiently than Amazon.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: