Modern Technologies in Communication Progress
|1.1.||Positive aspects of commuinication using mobile phones||5|
|1.2.||Negative aspects of commuinication using mobile phones||5|
|1.3.||Telephone conversation in business||6|
|2.1.||Benefits of e-mail||7|
|2.2.||Negative abot e-mail||8|
1. Mobile phones are the most popular devices people use to communicate that is why mobile phones as medium have become a new cultural phenomenon in the modern society.
2. Communication and business is unimaginable without mobile phones.
3. E-mail, short for electronic mail and often abbreviated to e-mail, email or simply mail, is a store and forward method of composing, sending, storing, and receiving messages over electronic communication systems.
4. Of all Internet activities, email is the most popular.
5. Skype allows users to make telephone calls from their computer to other Skype users free of charge, or to landlines and cell phones for a fee.
6. The web page draugiem.lv (English-frype.com) has it’s own aim and functionality- it is an environment where you can collect friends in a very effective way.
7. Many people admits that the Internet language or slang gets very irritating because of it’s wide usage and that sites like www.draugiem.lv helps to spread even more double thinking and flattering.
8. Modern techologies as mobile telephone, the Internet etc. are integral part of making contacts and sucessful communication.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: