|1.||History of Organ Transplants and Trafficking||4|
|2.||Organ price on the black market||5|
|3.||The organ-exporting countries||6|
|4.||The reasonwhypeople choose tobuyorganson the black market||7|
|5.||Characteristics of organ suppliers/victims||8|
Doing this work, author has come to diferent conclusions:
1. Organ trafficking is global problem.
2. Most of Victims are coming from poor developed countries.
3. Many of the victims is a low level of education, and many are even illiterate.
4. People are buying organs on the black market, because legally organs cannot get so quickly.
5. There are no specific statistics, because the illegal organ trade is secretly.
6. Many of the people who sell their organs are cheated.
7. There are many ways to acquire organs illegally - promising to work abroad, but destination offers something cut to get the money for the return journey, homless people are cheated by hospitals, etc.
- Anatomy of the Eye
- Comparison of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Latvia Members of the European Union
- Organ Trafficking
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: