Unit 1 - What is Law
1. What is law?
• You can interpret law in many ways, but in most cases law is looked, at as a way of assuring peace and control over masses by making up rules and making sure they are, being, followed. In other words, law is a set of rules to live by.
2. When do people usually seek legal advice?
• People usually seek for legal advice whenever they want or need to buy, sell something, to set up a business or to decide whom to will their property.
3. Are all individuals protected by the law?
• Yes, all individuals are protected by the law.…