Add Papers Marked0
Paper checked off!

Marked works


Viewed works

Shopping Cart0
Paper added to shopping cart!

Shopping Cart

Register Now

internet library library
3,49 € Add to cart
Add to Wish List
Want cheaper?
ID number:429141
Published: 27.10.2015.
Language: English
Level: College/University
Literature: 6 units
References: Not used
Time period viewed: 2011 - 2015 years

4. Sports, Leisure and Entertainment
Amberton Klaipėda Hotel offers a great range of different activities to its guests – children's playground (9AM to 9 PM daily), games room, spa and wellness centre (working hours 6AM – 10PM Mon-Fri, 9AM – 9PM Sat-Sun), billiards, bowling, darts, indoor pool, sauna and fitness centre, massage rooms, sunbeds, hot tubs. There is also nightclub where local DJs perform, a casino for adults and a show and concert hall Vakaris with 300 seats.

Hotel Jurmala Spa 4*
Jurmala is well – known and picturesque Latvian resort, small coastal town (100 km2) located 17 km from the national capital Riga. Jurmala has a well-developed infrastructure with a lot of establishments offering accommodation, food and entertainment. During the summer season the town hosts various events. Beaches of Jurmala are the most popular destinations among the locals.

Hotel Jurmala Spa – a 4 star hotel built in 1975 and renovated in 2005. 95% of the stock belongs to Estonian company Hotell Jurmala OU, the other 5% to a company named M.B.S. Osauhing .The hotel is located on Jurmala’s famous pedestrian street – Jomas iela (Majori promenade), close to the beach and other amenities and local sites. Car park is available on site and is free of charge.

Author's comment
Load more similar papers


Choose Authorization Method

Email & Password

Email & Password

Wrong e-mail adress or password!
Log In

Forgot your password?


Not registered yet?

Register and redeem free papers!

To receive free papers from it is necessary to register. It's quick and will only take a few seconds.

If you have already registered, simply to access the free content.

Cancel Register