Alternative Energy Leaflet - IB English Literature Assignment
• This alternative energy source produces no waste products that negatively affect the environment.
• As the fuell used is the most abundant chemical in the universe this source is virtually infinitely sustainable.
• As the reaction is self containing unlike nuclear fission, no meltdowns or disasters can occur.
• This energy source is currently in development, but has not proven yet to be capable of generating enough energy to be commercially viable.
• The environment that fusion occurs at is very hard to achieve on earth [ xxxx degrees and xxxx atmospheres ] hence its hard to perfect this technology
• These conditions may prove to be impossible to achieve hence this technology may never work.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: