Angļu valodas eksāmena jautājumi un atbildes
1.The police have many functions in the legal process. Though they are mainly concerned with criminal law, they may also be used to enforce judgements made in civil courts. As well as gathering information for offences to be prosecuted in the courts, the police have wide powers to arrest, search and question people suspected of crimes and to control the actions of members of the public during public demonstrations and assemblies. In some countries, the police have judicial functions; for example, they make a decision as to guilt in a driving offence and impose a fine, without the involvement of a court. In Britain, when someone is found in possession of marijuana, the police may confiscate it and issue a formal warning rather than refer the matter to a court.
The main tasks of the police are:
- to guarantee security of the society and individuals;
- to prevent crimes and other offences against the law;
- to detect crimes and to find persons who have committed them;
- to render help to individuals, institutions, enterprises and organizations in the protection of their rights and the realization of their duties as prescribed by the law;
-to enforce administrative and criminal punishments within their competence.
- Angļu valodas eksāmena jautājumi un atbildes
- Angļu valodas teksta tulkojums latviešu valodā. 2.darbs
- Palīgmateriāli lietišķajā sarakstē angļu valodā
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: