1. Advertising – reklamēšana – the use of paid commercial messages for the purpose of selling products or ideas.
2. Corporation - korporācija – a group of persons granted a charter to do business as a separate unit with its own rights and responsibilities.
3. Bond – obligācija – document in which e.g. a firm promises to pay back a loan. An interest-bearing certificate of public or private indebtedness.
4. Grievance – sūdzība – a reason to complain about treatment or an injustice.
5. Merchandising – uzņēmējdarība – business activity related to buying and selling of goods.
6. Share – akcija – a small part of a company`s capital.
7. Holding company – akciju sabiedrība/mātes uzņēmums – a company with controlling shares in other companies.
8. Market – tirgus – a group of buyers for whom a product is produced.
9. Staff – personāls – the employees responsible for internal operation of the organization rather than production.…