Oil Problems in the World - Presentation and Summary in the English Exam at Banking Institution of Higher Education
Good afternoon. My name is Dace. I am a third year student in the Banking Institution of Higher Education.
The purpose of my presentation today is to tell you about the oil problems in the world such as rising oil prices. I have chosen this theme because it is very important nowadays and it affects all business sectors. The information used in my presentation is based on three articles printed in magazine “The economist” under the headlines “The oiloholics”, “The real trouble with oil” and “The bottomless beer mug”. All these articles tell about oil.
I have divided my presentation into the following parts:
▪ To start with I will speak about the consequences that appear due to rising oil prices,
▪ Then I will tell you about possible solutions of these problems and recommendations,
▪ After that I will touch the question “Is the world really running out of oil?”.
▪ And finally I will quickly sum up before conclusion.
I shall only take 15 minutes of your time and I will be glad to answer any questions at the end of my talk.
Now I would like to start with the consequences that appear due to rising oil prices.
First of all we have to understand that the price of oil affects almost everything. It helps determine not just the cost of driving to work or flying off on holiday, but also the cost of furniture, food and anything else which has to be transported from factory to shop floor. It should be alarming that too high oil prices can cause global recession.
Secondly the future for big oil firms is not bright, because they long term prospects are bleak. They depend only on oil and do not think about replacing their reserves. Also the future for producers and consumers is not bright because they depend on the oil firms.
- Developing and Improving the Transportation and Logistics Systems of European Countries
- Economical Activity
- Oil Problems in the World - Presentation and Summary in the English Exam at Banking Institution of Higher Education
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: