|1.||The social consequences||5|
|2.||Reasons for the formation of social groups||8|
|3.||Reasons for the formation of youth gangs||10|
|4.||Group activities social consequences||12|
1. Youth culture contributes to globalization - the world becoming a single entity. Passion for more and new music styles, modern hairstyle and clothing's Instant distribution - all united by young people, irrespective of which country they live.
2. Youth culture discernible, more dangerous, negative trends (such as drug addiction and crime increase).
3. Young people involve in groups and adopt the rules to attract attention to their self and prove their identity.
4. Kids show his membership in a particular grouping of young people by supporting dressing, listening to certain music and sticking to a common ideology, which often causes confusion surrounding people as young appearance and behavior in violation of generally accepted ethical and moral standards.
5. Young people in groups and their activities, unless it is linked to the crime, can be evaluated positively, as it they were able to find new associates, friends, good fun, and employ themselves in leisure time.
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: