Juridical Structure of Society
Legal capacity Means that you can own something or you have debt.
- A natural person’s legal capacity starts w A person must live to be able to have legal capacity why it is so important to point out that the person was alive?
1. Inheritance system
2. Funeral system There must be doctor’s opinion of the cause of death to arrange funeral plans.
- The same legal system applies to legal persons!
Legal competence Means that you can make active agreements
- With a natural person it starts normally when the person turns 18-years old and ends when he/she dies
- Exception; If the person cannot take care of his/hers business then the authorities order him/her under guardianship.
- These authorities are district registry or civil court.…
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: