Marketing Analysis of "AXA" Insurance Company
|1.||About AXA insurance company||4|
|1.3.||Beliefs and commitments||4|
|1.5.||Profile and key figures||6|
|2.||The company’s operations influencing internal and external factors||10|
|2.1.||SWOT and PEST analysis||10|
|3.||Marketing MIX of AXA insurance company||15|
1. AXA which is focused on offering financial protection is the holding organization for international financial services group, having its head quarter in France. Although AXA is as representation of group of companies but it has been organized independently in different countries as per country's specific rules and regulation. AXA has established itself as a key player in the wealth management/insurance sector in developing countries.
2. Analyzing main AXA insurance company’s internal and external environment indicators, it can be concluded that AXA penetration in the market was twofold that are direct entrance into the market as well as through acquisitions and has been successfully passing through organization's building phase, consolidation phase and has entered in the profitability or growth phase with a momentum of being progressive both in "in life segment" and "in non life" segment. The organization has carefully understood the drivers of the industry and aligned the strategy of optimizing distribution, enriching customers and distribution, building entrepreneurial firm's structure through delivering via effective operational model. It is significance in case of AXA that the firm is having tow kind of its competitor's one from "in life segment" and another from "non life" segment.
3. Looking through marketing mix information, we can see that AXA's business model entails fortifying, consolidating and developing organic growth by retaining existing clients and acquiring new ones to ensure that the Group is able to seize genuine opportunities for external growth. Also, AXA's growth can be attributed to its development efforts which are focused on the most profitable segments and seeks to enhance its positioning in developed or high-growth markets. A part of dissemination the information and key messages to its target audience, AXA shall also be using the affiliated website that shall obviously increase the flow of new potential customers to its website.
- Marketing Analysis of "AXA" Insurance Company
- Marketing Mix
- Saku Brewery Ltd. Analysis and Importance of Marketing Intelligence
Enter an email address where the link will be sent:
Link to paper: